from a sister's point of view




Growing up with you was an adventure...

Today, i will try to start a tradition of writing down the things i have experienced with you. those 24 years of having you around was something, and it will take me an entire lifetime to share them to people we love.

I remember when we were attending that cory rally. We were playing. i was busy drooling over my crush, and i did not know we were already in the "missing" list. Circa 1986.

I still have to search somewhere in my memory how we reached LFS and be on stage to make panawagan... all I knew was I have you and we should together.

I knew I was asked to mention who our parents were, and nobody claimed us. They brought us with them in the motorcade where confettis were falling. I was crying, and you were fond of the confettis. I got angry with you because you were enjoying and I was crying.

We were returned safely to Nanay in Bajada, where Nanay, Papa Jun and the rest were relieved to see us. While waiting for them to arrive pala, the students who brought us stayed there and sat on the steel white chairs in the yard, while we were already playing.

As I reflect now, I realized we have a lot of difference in dealing with stress... it manifested until we grew up. You are the type who sees adventure in everything you do. A challenge may post a threat to you at first, but you take each step as a fun journey. I wish I were like you.

Yom, I miss you so much! Sana hindi na lang ako umalis nung time na yun. I wish I could have spent the whole month of May 2003 with you. I really wish I did. I regret that. I regret getting eager to attend the batch gathering in laguna. I regret arguing with you the whole time I was in Davao. Sorry yom. Yom, palangga ko guid ikaw.

Comments

Popular Posts