Jessie Lyn's Testimonials

It's been too long and I'm lost without you What am I gonna do Said I been needin' you
I'm wantin' you Wonderin' if you're the same and who's been with you Is you're heart still mine I want to cry sometimes I miss you Now I'm sittin' here Thinkin' 'bout you And the days we used to share It's drivin' me crazy I don't know what to do I'm just wonderin' if you still care I don't want to let you know That it's killin' me I know you got another life You got to concentrate I MISS YOU ERICK!!!

Another turning point a fork stuck in the road Time grabs you by the wrist directs you were to go So make the best of this test and dont ask why Its not a question but a lesson learned in time Its something unpredictable but in the end its right I hope you had the time of your life. So take the photographs and still frames in your mind Hang it on a shelve in good health and good time Tatoo's and memorys and dead skin on trial For what its worth, it was worth all the while. Its something unpredicable but in the end its right I hope you had the time of your life.(16 Mar 2004)



Comments

Popular Posts