i just wanted to be your friend.

I was with Jemi earlier, and we shared family stuff.
I wonder how was I as a sister... was I really that imposing? Was I really such a nagger?
Wala lang. I just miss you!

One thing I am sure and very secure yom, is that, you love me too. :) You have loved me in such a way that you allowed me to be me when I was struggling with my premature career-path. You were not selfish at all.

You have trusted me when you felt that you needed a facilitator... when you needed someone to relay to the family the things that were bugging you, you would reach out to me... and i am honored to have your biggest Trust...

i am honored for at certain points in your life, you have considered me as a friend...

I miss you yom!

Comments

Popular Posts